So, it has been forever since I’ve done anything related to writing or blogging. My excuse? I don’t have one. I’m just a horrible person. Basically, I’m trying to make a comeback here, with the new school year. Hopefully I don’t burn out. As for all you creative writers I’m following, your novel projects are coming out soon. I’m going to try and keep up with all of them. Sadly I don’t think I will be able to catch up with missed material. I’m really sorry about that. I’ll be trying though.
Anyway, I was nominated by Sarah for the Liebster Award (it keeps correcting to “Lobster”!) forever ago. Thank you so much Sarah. I’m very sorry that I’m only just now getting to it. Here’s a picture by the way:
The rules are as follows:
- Post the award on your blog (check)
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog (check and check)
- Write 11 random facts about yourself (soon to be checked)
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and have less than 200 followers (probably not going to do 11)
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions (I get to ask questions?? Sweet… }:D)
11 Random Facts
- I have a large sheath knife right next to me
- My way of speaking changes based on who I’m talking to (including accent and structure)
- I have three different caps, one which I wear often, one which has been decommissioned, and one which I got for Christmas
- My watch broke while I was trampolining -_-
- For me, surfaces are for putting stuff on, thus I have three (tall) stacks of books in my room
- I have not actually read the Hunger Games (tho I am reading it now), and have never completed the Lord of the Rings trilogy
- I have no real physical friends who aren’t related to me (antisocial? Yep. XD)
- I have read through the book of Revelations twice
- My favorite form of music is EDM, though I am a fan of Classical stuff as well
- Mystery is probably my most written genre, even though I will claim it is not my favorite
- I’m not going to tell you my favorite genre since I hate favorites
11 3 Nominations
I’m going to be dragging my old classmates into this. Having talked with you guys recently, I fully expect you guys to follow through with this. =P
11 Question Answers
- Favorite Christmas song this year? – I don’t like favorites, and I don’t like Christmas music. =P
- If you had to say only one word for the rest of your life, what would it be? – Hmm. “Jesus” probably. After all, I do owe him my life.
- Would you rather have an extra eye, arm, or leg? – An extra leg would serve no purpose. An extra arm would be handy, but most things are designed for people with two arms. If the extra eye is on the back of my head, then the eye. Otherwise, the arm.
- If you could meet any Bible character (besides God/Jesus/Holy Spirit) which one would it be and why? – John the Apostle. I have always been a big fan of him, and Revelations intrigues me.
- A Christmas elf is dancing on your doorstep. What do you do? – Ignore it. XD
- Live in the countryside or city? – City. I need to be surrounded by people, even though I’m not social myself. =P
- If today was going to be wiped from everyone’s memory but yours, what would you do? – Is this a way to get me to reveal my darkest desires? XD Nothing really. At least, nothing that I wouldn’t regret afterwards.
- Favorite pizza topping? – Hawaiian hands down. I eat it every time.
- What is something you don’t like but most other people do? – Dairy products by themselves. I won’t drink milk, hate butter bread, and will not eat cheese on anything but Italian food, and even then the cheese has to be in moderate amounts and of particular kinds.
- Which fictional villain do you most identify with? – Artemis Fowl. Yes, that series is going to keep appearing on my blog. XP
- Do you think you are on Santa’s good list or naughty list this year? – Santa doesn’t exist.
- What course, in all your scholastic career, is your least enjoyed? Why?
- If you were told the apocalypse was coming and was given the ability to instantly learn any one skill to its full potential, which would it be? Be specific.
- Would you lose an arm or a leg?
- Sunset or sunrise?
- What is the most annoying thing about the internet?
- Which is bigger, eight or nine?
- If you were told you would go completely blind at the end of the day, what would you do?
- Have you ever heard of “gamebooks” or “choose-your-own-adventure” stories?
- Would you rather be forced to listen to the same song for ten hours or the same sentence for three (doing nothing else the whole time)?
- Favorite number?
- Why is everything in this award 11?
Have fun. 🙂