Sooo, I was nominated by Julie for the Best Blogging Buddies Award. Yay! XD The rules of this are as follows:
- You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
- You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
- You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated, for this award.
- You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions on your post.
- You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.
Imma gonna starta bya nominatinga yousa peoples XD
Okay, now here’s my questions for you guys to answer. And I am going to be sooooo mean with them. =P
- Favorite book?
- Favorite movie?
- Favorite game?
- If you had to choose between your phone or your computer which would it be?
- If your best friend’s life was on one side, and the lives of everyone else in the world was on the other, which would you choose?
- How do you reconcile killing in the military with the sixth commandment (if you reconcile it all)? (I am being super philosophical right now. 😉 )
- Okay, a more light hearted question. Chocolate or vanilla?
- Would you swim laps or go cross-country running?
- When did you start writing?
- When did you finish your first novel?
- What is the most important part of a story?
- If you had to describe a nine-dimensional world in one sentence, how would you do it? (Yes, I am cheating a bit, but who knows? I may get inspired. XD)
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
- Given the choice of a ten million dollars or a close friend, which would you choose?
- What world leader do you admire the most, and why?
Now, time for me to answer the questions. ;D
(1) Which would you rather swim in—a pool, a lake, or an ocean?
Pool for sure. After getting stung by a stingray, I hate bodies of water in which I can stand in and not see the bottom of. ;D
(2) Pencil, pen, crayon, or marker?
Hmm, hard question. I’d say pen for general writing, but if it includes drawing, pencil. 🙂
(3) Despicable Me 1 or 2?
Despicable Me 1. No question about it.
(4) If you were a minion, would you be a yellow one or a purple one?
Purple. I’m crazy. 😀
(5) Cake or pie, and why?
Pie. Cake icing murders me, and apple pie is just the best. 😀
(6) What is your favorite season and why?
Winter. Matches my depressing mood. =P
(7) Favorite holiday?
Hmm… Can I say Summer holiday? XD
(8) Favorite book character (please state the book, too xD)?
Artemis Fowl. The whole Artemis Fowl series. Great bunch of books. 🙂
(9) (I can’t believe I’m asking this but) what is your favorite type of math? Algebra? Geometry? Calculus?
Thank you so much. A few years ago, the answer would have been Algebra. Now that I’m learning it though, Calculus, ’cause that includes Algebra. ;D
(10) Spotify or Pandora Radio?
Neither. I don’t use ’em.
(11) The Great Church Debate: “Unforeseen” or “sloppy wet?” (Referring to the song “How He Loves” by David Crowder Band [although I don’t think DC was the original writer . . . not sure who was =P])
Not a big listener of popular songs, sorry. =P
(12) Favorite type of salad? Caesar? Garden? Greek? Pasta? PO-TAY-TO? *cough*
Can’t stand salad. I’d throw up.
(13) The dreaded question for music lovers—What is your favorite song?
Umm…. Rootkit – Against the Sun.
(14) If you could play any instrument, what would you play?
Piano, though cello would be a close second. ;D
(15) Final question: Nerf or Airsoft?
Airsoft for sure. I’ve had too many arguments with my siblings over whether or not the Nerf dart actually hit. ;D
And there we go! Can’t wait to see your guys’ answers to my questions. 🙂